This is a series of 10 modules adapted from those developed by NorQuest College. This course will prepare learners to study online.
St. Albert Further Education is hosting this course for anyone who wants to know more about online learning. You can complete as many modules as you like. Each module contains a quiz so you can check your understanding.
- Module 1: Introduction to Online Learning
- Module 2: Vocabulary for Online Learning
- Module 3: Using a Learning Management System
- Module 4: Technology Skills
- Module 5: Problem-Solving Strategies
- Module 6: Digital Citizenship
- Module 7: Finding and Using Online Information
- Module 8: Time Management and Study Skills
- Module 9: Synchronous Classes
- Module 10: Working with Others for Success in Online Learning
Click on the course name at moodle.stalbertfurthered.com to create a Moodle account. You can then enroll in Preparation for Online Learning for FREE!
If you have any questions, please let us know!
Phone: (780) 460-2207
- Teacher: Kim Dudas
- participate in discussions with other St. Albert Further Education teachers
- share resources for online teaching and learning
- access training opportunities for teaching online
- access online learning resources that can be used in individual course(s)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.