This is a series of 10 modules adapted from those developed by NorQuest College. This course will prepare learners to study online.
St. Albert Further Education is hosting this course Feb-May 2020 for anyone who wants to know more about online learning. You can complete as many modules as you like. Each module contains a quiz so you can check your understanding.
- Module 1: Introduction to Online Learning
- Module 2: Vocabulary for Online Learning
- Module 3: Using a Learning Management System
- Module 4: Technology Skills
- Module 5: Problem-Solving Strategies
- Module 6: Digital Citizenship
- Module 7: Finding and Using Online Information
- Module 8: Time Management and Study Skills
- Module 9: Synchronous Classes
- Module 10: Working with Others for Successful Online Learning
Click on the course name at moodle.stalbertfurthered.com to create a Moodle account. You can then enrol in Preparation for Online Learning for FREE!